Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fox and Butterflies Card (Crafty Creations Challenges #284)

Hi everyone :-D

It´s time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges.
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/

Our theme for this fortnight is #284 - Sketch, designed by our DT Heather.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Oak Pond Creations, with an awesome prize for our random winner: 3 digital images.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OakPondCreations


Here is my take on the sketch, Fox and Butterflies Card, using our sponsor´s beautiful image 'Fox'.


I colored image with colored pencils, fussy cut it and colored edges with black permanent pen. Sponsor´s badge was helpful while I was coloring this fox. :-D 

I wanted this image to pop-up on the card, but this weekend I used all dimensional adhesive foam I had. I found a small piece of foam in my stash and used it. I think it was foam that comes with jewelry, but I´m not sure. I cut it on small pieces and glued it to the image and then on the card.

I decorated card with withe butterflies (I cut them off from a die-cut 'Flutter Tree' I bought on eBay while ago) and orange enamel dots.

Card dimensions are 101 mm x 139 mm (4" x 5 1/2").

List of supplies:
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/119592866/digital-stamp-fox?ref=shop_home_active_9
  • Oak Pond Creations 'Fox' digital stamp
  • Sizix Spring digital papers, stripes and orange stripey (free for newsletter subscribers)
  • white cardstock paper 
  • white paper (160 grams) 
  • colored pencils (color skin, dark brown) 
  • Kooh-i-noor woodless colored pencils (Reddish Orange 2, Natural Sienna 11) 
  • Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
  • white die-cut 'Flutter Tree'
  • Freckled Fawn Enamel Warm Dew Drop Stickers
  • Pritt universal glue
  • white water based glue 
  • foam 
  • printer
  • scoring board
  • trimmer 
  • scissors 
  • eraser


Stop by the Crafty Creations Challenges to see gorgeous creations from my Design Team Mates and join us in this challenge. We are looking forward to see your projects. :-D



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) House of Cards, March Challenge: Use Enamel Dots
I used Freckled Fawn Enamel Warm Dew Drop Stickers
http://www.houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.com/

2) Lawnscaping Challenges, Challenge no. 101 - Dots & Stripes
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2015/03/lawnscaping-challenge-dots-stripes.html
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/

3) Pile It On, Challenge #58 - Adhesive Embellishments
I used Freckled Fawn Enamel Warm Dew Drop Stickers (adhesive backside). 
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/

4) Through The Craft Room Door, TTCRD Challenge from March 3rd to March 9th, Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge. 


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :-D 


Crafty Milka

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the colors in the card and your coloring of the fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love that little fox. Thank you for joining the challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Milka, such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! LOVE the gorgeous coloring and that sweet image! This is so fabulous! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such a cute card! The coloring on the fox is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I really love the colors you used! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness! that little fox is SO cute! i love the coloring! and colored pencils!! wow!!! i'm in awe of your skills! love the strips on the background! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful design and such a cheerful, colorful card! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for showing us this cute fox at HOC, I love all the little white butterflies too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool, love orange!! Thanks for playing with us at HOC this month!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...