Thursday, March 30, 2017

Colorful Birthday Balloons Card II (LMMS Inspiration)


Hi everyone! :o)

Today I'm sharing four cards with you, all in separate posts through the day. All my posts are scheduled and will go live every full odd hour, from 3 PM to 9 PM. This is my 3rd post today. If you missed previous two, just scroll down or follow direct links here and here. :o)


It's Little Miss Muffet Stamps Inspiration Week and I made this CAS (clean and simple), Colorful Birthday Balloons Card II. :o)


I made this card for my landlords' son, who will celebrate 3rd birthday next week. :o)

To make this card I used an adorable LMM's Forgotten Scraps 'Celebrate Balloons' rubber stamp. :o) Yes, again. I love it!!! :o)

I stamped the image on a Kraft paper panel and colored it with colored pencils. I went with coloring on Kraft with colored pencils again, as I did on my card from last week, but I colored a bit different (less layers of color). I blended colors using paper stumps and baby oil. After couple hours of drying, I colored a shade around the image with a white pencil.

Then I stamped a sentiment from Jane's Doodles 'Belated Birthday' stamp set on the panel and shaded letters with white pencil.

Lastly, I drew line frame border with fine tip marker, glued the panel on a white top folded card base and my card was finished. :o)


Card dimensions: 90 mm x 123 mm (3 9/16" x 4 7/8")

List of supplies:
  • LMM's Forgotten Scraps 'Celebrate Balloons' rubber stamp
  • Jane's Doodles 'Belated Birthday' stamp set (sentiment)
  • white cardstock paper (card base)
  • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card (panel)
  • Ranger Archival Ink, Jet Black
  • TOZ Artist Color colored pencils
    • white
    • light and dark yellow
    • orange
    • 2 shades of red
    • light and dark green
    • light blue
    • 2 shades of dark blue
  • Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
  • UHU universal glue
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • bone folder
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • ruler
  • pencil sharpener
  • eraser
  • paper stumps
  • Johnson's Baby Oil with Aloe Vera
  • glass cup
  • dry cloth

I hope you liked my project for today and got inspired. For more inspiration, stop by the LMMS Challenge Blog. There's still time to join us in our current Challenge #159 - Anything Goes. There is a prize for one lucky winner: $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select couple other projects to highlight as well. :o)





I'm entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Crafty Creations Challenges, Challenge #338 - Anything Goes
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

2) Less is More, Challenge #321 - Recipe
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

3) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, Anything Goes
This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

4) The Daily Marker, 7th 30 Day Coloring Challenge
This is my 17th entry to this challenge.
colored: DAYS 28, 29


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by at 9 PM, when my fourth and last post today goes live. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love the Kraft card stock, and it's so perfectly CAS yet with loads of colour and visual interest. Such a fun design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful, cheery and vibrant card. Love your colouring on the kraft card and a superb take on our frame theme. Thanks for joining us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...