Sunday, April 2, 2017

7th 30 Day Coloring Challenge Preview


Hi everyone!

My second post today.... If you missed the first one, just scroll down or follow a direct link here.


I'm sure most of you heard about Kathy's Racoosin 30 day coloring challenge. If not, here is a brief introduction.

Kathy of The Daily Marker started super fun challenge 30 Day Coloring Challenge in March 2015 and organizes it couple of times a year. On March 1st 2017, a 7th coloring challenge started. The goal of the challenge is to color something daily even if it's a few minutes. For more information, jump over to Kathy's blog. :o)

I've participated in each challenge since it started. I colored when I had time, sometimes for hours and sometimes just a couple minutes. Last challenge, the 6th, I managed to color all 30 days. :o) You can find my 6th 30 Day Coloring Challenge daily preview here. :o)

Today I want to share with you what I've colored during the 7th 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I managed to color every day. There were days I colored only couple of minutes and days I colored for hours. Mostly I colored in evenings and at nights, after I finished my daily obligations. I mostly colored with Distress Inks in watercolor technique, my favorite coloring medium and favorite coloring technique. :o)

When the challenge started, I shared my daily coloring in Facebook Group, but after 5 days I stopped. With my own challenge going on at the same time, some DT requirements, job and daily obligations, it was just too much for me, so I'm bringing a daily preview today. :o)

Most of my coloring samples are finished cards/projects and already shared here on my blog as the challenge was going on. Below each photo I added link to a published card/project, if it's already published. For those unfinished and unpublished, I'll update this post and add links after I publish cards/projects. :o)

I didn't color all hand lettered samples form my challenge during Kathy's challenge as I thought I will. I want to try some new techniques. Before I experiment on my hand lettered samples, I want to practice a bit. :o)

Here is a day by day preview. :o)

watercolored with Distress Inks on a white cardstock paper

colored with TOZ Artist colored pencils on a white cardstock paper 

loosely watercolored with Distress Inks on a Mixed Media paper

watercolored with Distress Inks on a thin white watercolor paper

watercolored with Distress Inks on a Mixed Media paper

watercolored with a Distress Ink on a thin white watercolor paper
colored 5 minutes

watercolored with Distress Inks on a thin white watercolor paper
colored 10 minutes
partly colored; coloring continued on DAY 8

watercolored with Distress Inks on the thin white watercolor paper
colored 10 minutes
partly colored previous day

watercolored with Distress Inks on a thin white watercolor paper

watercolored with Distress Inks on a Mixed Media paper

it was all about the Rainbow :o)
watercolored with Distress Inks on a thick watercolor paper
CARDS published (from left to right):

watercolored with Distress Inks and shaded with TOZ Artist colored pencils on a thick watercolor paper

watercolored with Distress Inks on a Mixed Media paper

watercolored with Distress Inks on a thick watercolor paper

watercolored with Distress Inks on a thick watercolor paper

watercolored and splattered with Distress Inks on a Mixed Media paper

watercolored with a Distress Ink on a thin white watercolor paper
colored 8 minutes
partly colored; coloring continued on DAY 17

watercolored with Distress Inks on the thin white watercolor paper
partly colored previous day

watercolored with Distress Inks on a thin white watercolor paper

watercolored with Distress Inks on a thick watercolor paper
partly colored; coloring continued on DAY 21

colored with TOZ Artist colored pencils on a Kraft Paper

watercolored with Distress Inks on the thick watercolor paper
partly colored on DAY 19; partly colored; coloring continued on DAY 22

watercolored with Distress Inks on the thick watercolor paper
partly colored on DAY 19 and DAY 21

Mixed Media
watercolored with Distress Inks on a thick watercolor paper; blue background lightened with acrylic paint

Sepia look
watercolored with Distress Inks on a Mixed Media paper

colored with TOZ Artist colored pencils on a white cardstock paper 

watercolored with Distress Inks on a Mixed Media paper

watercolored with a Distress Ink on a Mixed Media paper
colored 10 minutes
partly colored

colored with TOZ Artist colored pencils on a Kraft Paper
partly colored; coloring continued on DAY 29

colored with TOZ Artist colored pencils on the Kraft Paper; blended with baby oil
partly colored on DAY 28

watercolored with Distress Inks on a thick watercolor paper
partly colored; coloring continued on DAY 30

shaded with TOZ Artist colored pencils on the thick watercolor paper
partly colored on DAY 29


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

2 comments:

  1. Odlicno je sve! Bojanje je presuper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing compilation of your works during the 7th 30 Day Coloring Challenge!! You have been so busy but the result works are all just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...