Sunday, June 11, 2017

To Bee Or Not To Bee Blog Hop Winners (Re-draw)

Hi everyone!! :o)

Last night I re-drawn the unconfirmed prizes from To Bee Or Not To Bee Blog Hop (three prizes were not confirmed and one prize is passed).

Here are the winners:

Congratulations!! :o)



Please contact me to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com).

Please do so in a week, until June 18th 2017 (next week Sunday). If I don't hear from you by then, I'll draw new winners and you can no longer claim your prize.

Put a following in a subject line: BEE - SPONSOR'S NAME (for example: BEE - SUE).

Write me your full name and your e-mail address so I can forward your details to the sponsors. Please do not contact sponsors directly, as it's not possible to claim your prize that way.


Big hugs to all!! Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! :D I'm in the re-draw!! I'm so excited, thanks so much for the lovely stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...